New homepage under testing

Casey Ho pidgin at caseyho.com
Fri Dec 12 04:36:19 EST 2008

Just a heads up for everyone- I just pushed a new version of the
homepage to www.pidgin.im.

It's currently being displayed as part of a Google Website Optimizer
test, so you may OR may not see this page.  More importantly, please
refrain from making any edits to index.php or home.php for the next
several days (in order to keep the test data accurate).  Of course,
comments/suggestions are welcome.

I'd also like to thank Julian Harris, who designed the new layout on
behalf of the Google Website Optimizer team.  He'll be helping by
making improvements and also configuring the tests to see what works
and what doesn't.

-Casey