VV GUI

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 17 13:46:23 EST 2008

Maiku wrote:
> For a while now the voice and video GUI has settled to the point where
> it's functional, but I'm not very satisfied with it yet. Here's the
> current GUI:

Somewhat related: have you considered having separate menu entries/icons
  for initiating send and receive calls? In Yahoo and I think MSN too,
you can either stream your webcam, see others webcam or both. Currently
'initiate video call' is ambiguous for such scenarios.
Kopete for instance has two separate (but confusingly similar) webcam icons.

thanks
Jani