Multilingual promotion & Cooperation with brothersoft.com

forrest forrest at brothersoft.com
Tue Dec 23 01:30:29 EST 2008

Hello :
I'm forrest, our site is http://www.brothersoft.com, We hope cooperate with your software, increase download and others

Free Multilingual Promotion
l    We have 6 languages (English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, and Japanese).We can promote your software on our multilingual sites.
http://www.brothersoft.com
jp.brothersoft.com
es.brothersoft.com
de.brothersoft.com
fr.brothersoft.com
ru.brothersoft.com

About brothersoft.com
l         Brothersoft.com was established in 2002, No.2 professional software download website in this industry.
l         Our PR value is 8 and Alexa traffic rank is 290.
l         English site now has 18,000,000 unique visitors per month and generates 7,500,000 downloads per month.
l        The whole site of brothersoft.com runs CDN service provided by Akamai the biggest CDN service provider.
l         We have 35,000 servers, distribute in 60 countries.

Button Program
l         Accelerate download counts by linking your site to Brothersoft.com
l         Drive traffic to Brothersoft to compete to Brothersoft Top 10
l         Influence the relevancy rankings of your product page on key search engines

Other cooperation we can discuss later. Looking forward to your reply!

Forrest Lu
Business Development Manager
http://www.brothersoft.com