Autochange Buddy Icon

Matteo Landi matteo.landi at email.it
Sun Feb 3 15:16:38 EST 2008

Well, we are closer to the end!
A stable version of the plugin is ready!
There are still few things to fix, and i'm working on them:
-make the change settings affect the the already loaded plugin, without
make it unload and load again
-change the buddy icon only for accounts that let it do
-change also the status icon (for the moment i don't know how to handel
the the status box: suggestions are welcome!)
Here are 2 questions:
1)use-global-buddyicon: it s not so clear for me how this flag works; i
imagined that in order to set a global buddy icon, i had to set this
flag to true; instead it's the opposite.. why that?
2)where should i upload the plugin in order to publish it and get some
feedback, and bugs notice?

Tnx in advance for the help
M@