Modifying a PurplePluginAction label

Matí­as Alejandro Torres torresmat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:17:30 EST 2008

Etan Reisner escribió:
> What are you trying to do with your menu items that you need them to
> change frequently?

Now, the menu item says "Toggle status change" no matter the current
status of the plugin. It's kind of anoying because you never now wether
you're activating or deactivating the plugin. I want that the label of
the menu item changes dependgin its status, "Activate status change"
when it is deactivated and "Deactivate status change" when it is active.
It's simple task but I just don't know how to change the label!

Matias