Revenue generating features in Pidgin

Hylke Bons h.bons at student.rug.nl
Tue Feb 12 07:19:42 EST 2008

Even if some advertisements were placed, they will probably be removed
by the linux distributions.
I do find the spell check idea, where you can see where the suggestions
came from, is an interesting idea.
This will also make Pidgin less dependent on spell checking libraries.
It's like the Google search bar in Firefox. But it should never be
something like a search bar or just a plain ad, because it has nothing
to do with Pidgin.

Hylke