CellTalk(A Jabber Client) VoIP support plugin for pidgin.

swapnil kamble swap.kamble at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:14:23 EST 2008

Hi,
    We are writing VoIP plugin for pidgin by using XMPP protocol. It will be
based on libjingle.
   We have our own independent jabber client based on libjingle for linux
desktop as well as linux mobile. (Motorola ARM based) developed using C++
(libjingle + Qt-embedded).
In the next week we are releasing our very first version of CellTalk in four
different packages.
 1. CellTalk Desktop
 2. CellTalk Mobile
 3. Pidgin plugin
 4. Moblin-chat patches
I would like to know comments on CellTalk.
So Have fun until next week!!!
--
...Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama    Hare Rama   Rama   Rama    Hare Hare ||