I am trying to contact .

Kenneth Golden private-invitation at bighitmailer.com
Tue Feb 19 21:38:20 EST 2008

Greetings,

My name is Kenneth Golden, and I am writing you this email from my home. The
reason for this contact is that you and I share something in common...

At some point in our lives we contemplated or tried to start a home base
business.

Don't worry; I'm not trying to sell you anything.

I just want to ask you a simple question?

"If I helped you start a part-time business and in two years you
retired...would you send me a Thank You card?"

If your answer is "Yes" simply click on the link below and I will
process your request right away.

Thank you so much for your time.

Kenneth Golden

I hope you will at least take a quick look.

If your answer is no please delete this email I will not be contacting
you again. If your answer is "Yes" we will be sending your information
via email to your email address devel at pidgin.im.

You can remove yourself at any time.

If your answer is "Yes" simply click on the link below:

http://www.bighitmailer.com/ar/subconf.php?id=3188179&tkn=2SK39PrK&m=1