Fwd: Your message to Devel awaits moderator approval

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 10:52:17 EST 2008

As you can see, my attempt to send my configure logs was bounced.  I did CC: stu (who asked for them) personally and hopefully someone has them...

Bill

devel-bounces at pidgin.im wrote: Subject: Your message to Devel awaits moderator approval
From: devel-bounces at pidgin.im
To: bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:47:45 -0500

 Your mail to 'Devel' with the subject

    Re: Fwd: Re: request modification to configure.ac

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 755776 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    http://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/devel/5ba05fd450652f34531b033301f7b1ad27939725