GTK Crash

Francois Botha igitur at email.com
Thu Feb 28 14:44:56 EST 2008

Kevin Stange wrote:
> Francois Botha wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I opened my debug window in Pidgin and after a while Pidgin crashed
>> with the message below:
>>

> You neglected to include the error message with your email, but please
> try to get a pidgin.RPT file and attach it to a bug report:
>
> http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports#WindowsUsers
>
> Kevin

I forgot I saved the distribution list email address in Thunderbird so
that it receives only plain text messages.  That removed the embedded
image I pasted.

I resent it as an attachment, but now the administrator has to approve
the message first, because it was just over the size limit :(

Will get the report.

Francois