[Suggestion] Pidgin plugin to support Preinstalled Environment (PE)

Xtreme Sony xtremesony_xp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 15:00:12 EST 2008

Hello,

My name is Ahmed (Xtreme) and i send this email is to give a new suggestion for the next version of Pidgina IM which is let the Pidgina IM to be work on the different platforms.

As Pidgina IM target is to let Pidgina IM Messenger to be available under any platform. So i'm thinking on make a plugin for Pidgina IM to be able to run under Preinstalled Environment.

Introduction: (Skip if you know what is Bart's PE!)
Bart's PE Builder helps you build a BartPE (Bart Preinstalled Environment) bootable Windows CD-Rom or DVD from the original Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 installation/setup CD, very suitable for PC maintenance tasks.

It will give you a complete Win32 environment with network support, a graphical user interface (800x600) and FAT/NTFS/CDFS filesystem support. Very handy for burn-in testing systems with no OS, rescuing files to a network share, virus scan and so on.
This will replace any Dos bootdisk in no time!
More about Bart's PE here ->http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
+++++++

I'm Xtreme. I'm working on making and developing a plugin for PE
field and i really made a lot of plugins like
-  Windows Media Center Edition
-  Media Portal
-  Windows Media Player
-  Winamp (with .rm support and DfX)
-  Windows Tablet PC (BETA).
-  Microsoft .NET Freamwork (.NET v1.x).
-  Microsoft XML Core Services (XML 4.0).
-  Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI v3.0).
and more but those are the most popular and the ONLY plugins in the world.
=================================

Now let's talk about purpose of any program.
Any one or company make a program he have one purpose which is spread this program and dominate on the field which program support.
1. Support the program with a lot of options.
2. Make a friendly GUI for users.
3. Make a commercials for the program.
The first two points are back to developers team and the 3rd one back to ads team.

Let's answer you question Can you tell me what benefit it would provide?
1. Allow to program to work on another platform which is Preinstalled Environment (PE). so now the program support Windows and PE.
2. By being on the PE the program will be also portable on the PE CD so that you can use anywhere any time
Thus this will satisfy the first point i said before.
3. By adding an option in the GUI option or add the plugin under Pidgina messenger in Start Menu this will satisfy the 2nd point which allow users to get they work fast and easy.

Keep in mind (KIM) as the Greek philosopher Aristo said "One of the most successful secrets in the world is doing something that others don't".

And last but not least - Feel free to pack this plugin in Pidgina messenger also feel free to mail me to support new versions of messengers all for free.

Keep in mind (KIM) as the Greek philosopher Aristo said " One of the most successful secrets in the world is doing something that others don't ".

btw, i get a deal with Winrar, ACE Mega Codec, WinImage,KeePass, Maxthon Browser, TestDisk and UltraISO.

That is all. Hope to be useful to you.
 I will be waiting for your reply (in both cases).

Regards,
Xtreme
xtremesony_xp at yahoo.com
http://xtreme.boot-land.net