I want to help!!

Stephen Eilert spedrosa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:54:59 EST 2008

Herman Schmidt escreveu:
> Hi, everyone!!  My name is Herman Schmidt and I am a designer.
>
> I wonder if I can help making a good looking Pidgin. May I? please,
> please!!
>
> Cheers!
>
> Herman

[Disclaimer: I'm not a Pidgin developer, at least not yet :P ]

There are some ways to help Open Source projects, not only Pidgin. You
could ask the current maintainers if there's some area they'd like you
to work, based on your skills. You could also identify specific areas
that need improvement and go ahead and do it, then submit for
consideration.

I have noticed that some people consider Pidgin ugly. However, I can't
really understand that, it looks just like any other application.

Stephen