Suspended branches

Eoin Coffey ecoffey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:01:09 EST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 6:46 PM, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury <imadil at gmail.com> wrote:

> > im.pidgin.soc.2007.monoloader
>
> What happened to these? Do the changes in the branches work? Are they
> mergeable? Is anyone attempting/willing to work on these any more?

I'm slowing working on monoloader.  For the most part it is done, but there
are still some things that need to be implemented in mono (signal chaining),
and in the monoloader core itself (signal unregistering for one, complete
bindings *cough*).

A few weeks ago I discussed in #guifications with grim about focusing on
gobjectification since then we could use the same tools the gtk# folks used
to generate cleaner bindings.

So the short answer is keep this branch alive :-P

-Eoin