aim and jabber, sitting in a tree!

Michael luich mluich at globalcerts.net
Fri Jan 18 13:50:45 EST 2008

I was Just playing with this,

I couldn't get pidgin to connect, I got it to hang trying to connect
once but that was it. There are reports in the jabber chatroom the
server is up then down as well as having overlong connect times when it
does work. It may just be the system is a test setup and not able to
handle all of us trying to play.

Michael Luich