readd options

Craig Harding craigwharding at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:28:18 EST 2008

Maybe some sort of Wiki page should be created so that people who
don't like (or are angered) the way something looks in pidgin should
add it to a list of items that a plugin dev could pick up to add to
their plugin.

This way if a plugin dev wanted to work on a particular item in that
list, they could edit that wiki page and type out 'Being developed in
next release of XXX plugin'.

This would obviously be like 'Feature Requests' on sf.net but I
thought I would just throw that out there for discussion.

Craig.