Feature/Usability question

Devaney, Meagan Elizabeth mdevaney at utk.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:41:59 EST 2008

Hello,

The business I work for is trying to set up our seven representives with AIM through which we will provide customer service for the deaf who can't hear on the telephone. I love Pidgin and would like to use it for our business. But I'm looking for some feature or product through which the AIMs received at one business AIM address will automically be directed to the representative who is available to help. We are willing of course to pay for some product like an AIM switch or to encourage the setting up of this feature.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Meagan Devaney

A & J Interpreting Services
Customer Relations Associate