Devel server

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Thu Jan 31 08:43:16 EST 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 07:39 EST, Bruno Matos wrote:

> What kind of server are you looking for?
> Do you have a minimum requirements?
>
> Thank you,
> Bruno

We looked at using a second server for developer.pidgin.im back in
August when this last happened.  When we were (eventually) able to
track down why trac (no pun intended) was misbehaving, we decided
against the second server idea.

The problem isn't so much that our current server is insufficient, as
it is that trac is severely misbehaving.  I cannot guarantee that it
would not swamp any reasonable amount of hardware.

luke