ICQ connection problem

Jens Franik jens_ at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 05:49:56 EDT 2008

am Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2008 um 10:50 schrieb Daniel Paessler:

> as you can see in your own screenshot, pidgin needs about 32.5mb
> free space, while you only have 32.4mb available on this drive.

Mea Culpa, shame on me :-(

Maybe somebody should paint it in light Red Color, so i can see it, even
i didn't think about such an error, when installing over the old files.

So the Space is enough for the needs (no new install, it's reinstall).

I freed up the Space and it works like expected, thank you for lending
me your Eyes ;-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik