Merging i.p.cpw.qulogic.msn to i.p.p

Elliott Sales de Andrade qulogic at pidgin.im
Wed Jul 9 01:41:50 EDT 2008

Hi there,

If you didn't know, I've been working on updating libpurple's MSN
support for protocol 15 in im.pidgin.cpw.qulogic.msn. It seems like
things are going well and the branch seems fairly stable according to
various reports from some of those crazy Adium users.

Anyway, khc (and others, I'm sure) would like to get this merged
soon-ish. Most of the work has been in the libpurple/protocols/msn/
but there is the one commit 309576e58431d3f0d8300b0a85dc6ce16b488ab5
with edits to libpurple/xmlnode.c that someone might want to check.

If no-one has any problems with this, I was hoping to clean up things,
gather up a changelog and merge in the next few days.

--
Elliott 'QuLogic' Sales de Andrade