How to include C++ code in PIDGIN source?

Eswar Goda eswar at esqube.com
Fri Jul 11 03:10:48 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am new to this mailing list.I am doing some changes to the PIDGIN code
to try and make it as a server to which many people can connect.I have
to include some object oriented programming in the code.The code is not
able to compile this.It is not able to identify any c++ commands.I am
surprised because I thought g++ compiler compiles C++ code also.

Can someone help me about this?Is there any changes I can make to the
make file to make it compile C++.Please help

Regards,
Eswar
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. As e-mail may be
altered electronically, Esqube cannot guarantee the integrity of this
communication. Before opening any attachments please recheck them for
viruses and defects.