Ohloh

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:20:20 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Felipe Contreras
> <felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Shall I add the git repo clone to:
>> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/pidgin/enlistments
>>
>> ?
>
> Yeah, I think that would be ok.  Do you keep the repository up to
> date?

I do, I updated it whenever I feel like it.

Perhaps I would do it continuously if I knew more people where using
it, so far I know only of one guy.

> If it's possible to add a note that the git repository is not
> our official repository then please do so.  But I think it's ok
> without it.

There's no way to do that, but in any case I think it's better than
the alternative: old svn trunk.

So I've updated it... soon you'll have the statistics right.

Best regards.

--
Felipe Contreras