Merging i.p.cpw.qulogic.msn to i.p.p

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Jul 14 14:29:31 EDT 2008

2008/7/8 Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com>:
> On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 01:41 -0400, Elliott Sales de Andrade wrote:
>> Anyway, khc (and others, I'm sure) would like to get this merged
>> soon-ish. Most of the work has been in the libpurple/protocols/msn/
>> but there is the one commit 309576e58431d3f0d8300b0a85dc6ce16b488ab5
>> with edits to libpurple/xmlnode.c that someone might want to check.
>
> I don't know that code, but from your description, that seems
> reasonable. The whitespace changes intermingled made it difficult to
> spot the actual changes on 3 hours of sleep, but I managed.

For those of you not on the commits mailing list, Elliott has taken
the last few strides and merged the msnp15 branch into
im.pidgin.pidgin trunk.  So assuming there are no major issues the
next release of Pidgin will be using msnp15 (including personal status
messages)!  Congratulations to everyone who has helped over the past
two(?!) years!

(And Elliott, you're working on the gobjectification branch now?!  Excelsior!)

-Mark

P.S. Does this email need more parenthesis and exclamation points?  (Yes!)