TicketChangePlugin and TicketDeletePlugin for trac

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:32:42 EDT 2008

Folks,

I've installed TicketChangePlugin and TicketDeletePlugin in our trac instance.

This means that users with the TICKET_ADMIN permission (which includes
the "developers" group) can modify ticket changes and delete ticket
changes (or even the whole ticket).  There are a couple new buttons
that appear next to each ticket change to support this.

Hopefully this will make life easier for the situations where we need
to delete spam posts and fix posting errors so that we don't need to
do it in the DB directly.  Please use the deletion functionality very
sparingly, there are very few situations where it really makes sense
to do so.

It would be nice if we could allow the person who created the change
to also edit the change, but unfortunately that isn't possible.

-D