Error: Build dependencies

Rajith Ravi reju.ashes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:30:56 EDT 2008

hello all
even though the yum suggestion didnt work, i am thankful to lee as it made
me explore more about yum(am a linux beginner).

i successfully built the pidgin rpm(there could be some minor problems like
release version etc etc).

what i did was after manual installation set the path in the /etc/profile
file.

now i need to install the rpm on another PC and will get back to u all with
the results.
once again special thanks to lee for finding time to help me.

regards

rajith