Libpurple request events

Benjamin Arnaud bunjeee at free.fr
Mon Jun 2 14:03:51 EDT 2008

Hey there, I'm developping a Qt client based on libpurple.

I'm getting closer to the BETA 1 release and I'm solving my warnings and
asserts.

I have several of those with libpurple :
CRITICAL **: purple_request_close_width_handle: assertion 'handle != NULL'
failed
CRITICAL **: purple_notify_close_width_handle: assertion 'handle != NULL'
failed

I assume this is because I'm catching those event and returning NULL, since
I'm operating some action internaly without prompting the user with a dialog
interface.
What am I suppose to return to avoid that CRITICAL assert ?

Thanks.
Mr Arnaud.