How does Pidgin and GTK work on Windows

Billy Schoenberg wasbridge at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:59:17 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have used Pidgin for the past couple of years, and I finally started doing
my own development work with GTK.  I have a question for you all, how is it
that you get Pidgin to find the GTK runtime on windows.  I have written my
own app based on GTK (Open Dialect http://dialect.openmodeling.net) and I am
having a ton of trouble with getting my app to find GTK on windows (it works
sometimes, sometimes it doesn't).   What is your secret? If you need more
info do not be afraid to ask, I am sorry to bother you all, but I know your
stuff works great, and I have kind of run out of places to turn.

Billy