Release of 2.4.3?

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:34:30 EDT 2008

* Mark Doliner had this to say on [25 Jun 2008, 01:08:42 -0500]:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 23:46:48 -0400, John Bailey wrote
> > Are we planning to release 2.4.3 soon?  Maybe this week sometime?
> > There are several bugs that have been fixed, and the sooner we get
> > the fixes released the better.
>
> Releasing 2.4.3 soon sounds like a good idea to me.  I didn't look at all the
> commits that got merged into it... were there any string changes?  If not,

Looks like a link within an error message was changed (for the windows
version) in revision 952723bf. We can probably update the translations
accordingly without requiring the translators to submit a patch (like
that time when Richard updated the translations for s/E-Mail/Email/
<clip plays>)

Sadrul