New feature

Moritz 'Morty' Strübe morty at gmx.net
Sun Mar 2 12:08:53 EST 2008

May I rerequest to move the FAQ to from the dev-section, wich says
"Server Overloaded", to the "main" page.

@Lorenzo: This is probably not going to happen in the near future -
unless someone is willing to pay, or to spend _a lot_ of time developing
it. And at the moment all the main devs aren't to interested in this
feature (as they don't don't need it themselves).

Cheers
Morty