PHPurple 0.1.0 pre-alpha is released

Anatoliy Belsky anatoliy at belsky.info
Sun Mar 2 17:09:47 EST 2008

ok ... tell me please, what the more clause would satisfy all the requirements
I haven't included in my variant? ... hm ... please see it so - if i'll get
blocked with my thing ... hm .. it's the very end for me with all the binding
ever ... is this what one ever willing? ... but I wanna also to be able to
return the hours I've spended on

... hm ... I'm human ... this binding costs for me 4 month of my life .......:
if someone will tell me, the license is important and therefore ... i can't
compensate the development time ... my time ... ok ... i can't .... hm ...
ok ...  I've learned a lot ... but the opensource comunity will lose a
donative member ... definitely ... and I wan't this ... please give me a
chance .... what the sentence must into the license ?

toll