PHPurple 0.1.0 pre-alpha is released

Anatoliy Belsky anatoliy at belsky.info
Mon Mar 3 18:11:35 EST 2008

ok, you just telling me - I'm doing so, just because my father did, and he has
done it so, because his father did ... is this something progressive? does
this politic have a drop of the reality? but the law is the law ... I've
nothing to say here ... if all the village is beating someone with rocks, I
can do it .. too? I hope only, the times gonna be changed some day ... you're
going from one extreme to another, I want to stay in the mean ...

Regards