google summer of code

Kevin Stange kstange at pidgin.im
Tue Mar 4 03:40:37 EST 2008

Mark Doliner wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:43:13 -0700, Eoin Coffey wrote

<snip>

> There's a decent list of ideas at
> http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/FutureSOCProjects  We should expand that.

I've plopped the GObjectification item down on that page, though it
needs some expansion.

I also added one idea that I had come up with some time ago as well
involving contextually relevant information display in the conversation
UI.  Feel free to berate me for being ridiculous if appropriate. :)

I definitely think this page should get some major attention right away,
throw as many ideas as we can in, then kill the ones we think are too
simplistic or not worthwhile and finally promote the list with great
fervor in an attempt to track down SoC students. :)

Kevin