Modifying a PurplePluginAction label

Matí­as Alejandro Torres torresmat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:01:18 EST 2008

Etan Reisner escribió:
> I'm not sure there is a way to get the effect you want.
>
> As a workaround, you can either always have both 'Activate' and
> 'Deactivate' menu entries (with no indication of which will actually
> change something) or you can use a configuration dialog to make the
> changes and spawn that dialog from the plugin action menu item.
>
>     -Etan

Ok.
As a work around, is there a way to get the GtkMenu so I can add
whatever I want inside (for example a GtkCheckMenuItem?
Also, wouldn't it be nice to add these kind of functionality to the
PurplePluginAction? Maybe a way to specify what widget you want
(GtkCheckMenuItem, GtkRadioMenuItem, GtkMenuItem) and a way to change
the label in the menu item.

Thanks for your reply.

Matias