Note about cce3a22f53972bd3834175b08ad5e7b800bf98e9

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Tue Mar 4 19:28:19 EST 2008

Regarding the changeset below, I forgot to mention that the erroneous
blocking was stored to blist.xml, so the contacts will need to be
unblocked manually before Pidgin will have the correct behavior for
people who were impacted by the bug.

Cheers,
Evan

o   -----------------------------------------------------------------
|   Revision: cce3a22f53972bd3834175b08ad5e7b800bf98e9
|   Ancestor: 23069829f47d323660bf3b3205d61f0156256a2b
|   Author: evands at pidgin.im
|   Date: 2008-03-05T00:26:44
|   Branch: im.pidgin.pidgin
|
|   Modified files:
|           libpurple/protocols/yahoo/yahoo.c
|           libpurple/protocols/yahoo/yahoo.h
|
|   ChangeLog:
|
|   Fixed bug in which Yahoo contacts were erroneously considered to
be blocked,
|   espcially noticeable for people with very large buddy lists.
|   The problem was that we can receive the Yahoo p15 buddy list in
multiple
|   packets, and the server expects us to remember the group for which
we're
|   receiving buddies, as it won't remind us.
|   Our logic is "no group means blocked," which is why these buddies
became blo
cked.