please help me with build environment (vista x64)

Kurt Koller kk at minimalist.com
Tue Mar 4 20:11:53 EST 2008

Thanks guys.

I will go ahead and start from scratch and document what I do and the
specific errors I am running into, and follow up.

I was just trying to get a feel if anyone had built a dev environment
_recently_ from the instructions. I mentioned x64 in case that was an issue.
I was fairly careful to only install 32bit.

Perhaps when I retry the setup to document it, it'll start working for me.
If not I'll follow up.

Thanks,

--

Kurt Koller