New Typing Notification

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Thu Mar 6 17:37:38 EST 2008

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury wrote:
> A plugin can modify the properties of the notification (font size, name,
> color, weight, style etc.). It can set the scale to 0, or turn on the
> "invisible" flag to make it stop appearing too.
>
> Sadrul

This thread had me thinking of a better way to allow me to ignore it.
But unfortunately it won't pan out do to us not having a way to block a
signal, and the fact that the notification isn't shown (directly
anyways) when a signal is emitted.

I just wanted to bring this up, because if it was implemented as a
signal, and we had a signal blocker, it would make this, and about any
other behavior someone might want to change from a plugin, a *LOT* easier.

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>