Typing notifications are now shown in the conversation area

jonathan jonathan.schluessler at gmx.de
Thu Mar 6 18:41:57 EST 2008

Etan Reisner wrote:
> No, you can't currently turn the in-conversation notifications off, nor
> can you turn the menutray image back on. A plugin could be written to add
> the menutray icon back, but not to turn the current notifications off.

Why don't you just show both, the in-conversation notification and the
menutray image?

I like the new way of having an in-conversation notification, but I also
liked this nice image in the upper corner of the conversation window.
So why not just have both enabled by default? I think it just looks
better with the additional menutray image.

greets,

J.