Unable to reconnect an account

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 06:18:05 EDT 2008

* Eric PTAK had this to say on [13 Mar 2008, 10:53:51 +0100]:
> Well I think so because the second test pass and I got "account %s
> disconnected, reconnecting...\n" debug output.

Do you see any other debug message from purple_account_connect? Perhaps
the account needs a password, and there isn't any set? The easiest way
to find out would be to place a breakpoint in purple_account_connect and
find out why purple_connection_new is not called, or if it is, why
prpl_info->login is not called.

Sadrul