GSOC Ideas

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:52:28 EDT 2008

How about multi line posts get an expansion + next to them so that
they don't clutter your window if you click on the plus it could show
what that user typed in another window or something. People alway get
annoyed when someone types a lot of lines and the messages they where
reading scrolll off the screen. this might be a way to make it nicer.