GSOC Ideas

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Tue Mar 18 14:16:45 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:52:28AM -0600, Jeff Sadowski wrote:
> How about multi line posts get an expansion + next to them so that
> they don't clutter your window if you click on the plus it could show
> what that user typed in another window or something. People alway get
> annoyed when someone types a lot of lines and the messages they where
> reading scrolll off the screen. this might be a way to make it nicer.

Sounds like something that I wouldn't even dream of attempting without
WebKit, and which WebKit should make rather easy (but my WebKit knowledge
is basically non-existant).

And as khc and I have indicated, GSoC projects really need to have more
meat to them than these ideas have (on their own).

    -Etan