MySpace broken?

Jeff Connelly shellreef at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:52:46 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Kevin Stange <kevin at simguy.net> wrote:

> Sean Egan wrote:
>  > When I got in this morning, two people had reported over IM that
>  > Pidgin can no longer send IMs. Is this true? If so, any ideas about
>  > why that is, Jeff?
>
>  I am able to IM myself.  As far as I know that's not emulated.  No one
>  else I know signs into MySpaceIM, so I can't test that. :)
I just tried, and was able to IM myself, and another account signed on
with the official client.

Although IM to yourself isn't emulated, another good test is to IM
"tom". If MySpace hasn't changed anything, he should respond with
"woo!" if everything is working (and it all looks good to me at this
point).

Got any debug logs?

-Jeff