New Sound Event

Damian Eads damian.eads at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:48:54 EDT 2008

It would be hard for her to do this if she does not know where I am
and I don't have a cell phone.

However, honestly, I can't think of any of my colleagues who actually
have said they activate any of their sound events. When asking many of
them whether they'd use such a hypothetical feature, almost all of
them said they would. This feature proposal is for a sound event that
people might actually use. Why not make it so the "Sounds"
functionality is used by a lot more people?

Damian