Fw: [OpenQ-dev] patch-01 for 2.4.0-remove function qq_crypt

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at hxbc.us
Mon Mar 24 03:28:42 EDT 2008

CC'ing devel at pidgin.im

If you are submitting a series of patches, the best way is to open a
ticket on our trac at http://developer.pidgin.im/newticket and upload
each as a separate attachment, and mention the dependencies there.
Also it may make sense to check pidgin out of our monotone repository
and diff on that, since patches tend to get magically transformed at
the hands of other people.

Also note that I will be out for a month starting next week, I
probably won't have much email access, so you probably don't want to
send me patches during that time.

-khc