pidgin: c0a4f0ab: Finally get around to committing charkin...

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu May 1 05:30:25 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 8:17 PM,  <deryni at pidgin.im> wrote:
>  Finally get around to committing charkin's version of the patch from #2145.
>  Closes #2145.

I think I originally suggested this in jest, but now I think it would
be a good idea.

I think would be awesome if someone wrote some code that toggles the
infopane text between the name and status (what we have now), and the
tooltip text? I was originally concerned that the tooltip text would
wind up dwarfing the icon in many cases, but then I realized that's
just because I have a lot of AIM buddies for whom people generally
aren't going to feel they need to full-size the buddy icons anyway.
What do people think?