problem with pidgin

Casey Harkins caseyharkins at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:34:50 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 14:05 -0600, Jeff Sadowski wrote:
> I have a slight problem with pidgin in the split seconds as I'm
> closing pidgin if I get a message I'll never know about it. I know I
> can turn on logging of messages but is there a way to have it remember
> what conversations where open when it exits and reopen those windows?

I have a vague recollection of a feature request (I think on sf.net, not
trac) to prompt when closing pidgin when there are unread messages,
precisely to deal with this situation. Obviously it was never
implemented. What do others think about such a feature? This would also
be fairly trivial to implement as a plugin.

-casey

(Apologies for apparently dropping off the face of the planet. I'll be
hacking away as soon as I can. ;-)