Pidgin needs a manual

Ananda Samaddar ananda.kumar.samaddar at googlemail.com
Wed May 14 18:08:01 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm a long time Pidgin user on both Windows and Linux.  It's a great
application but I think it really needs a proper manual so non-techies
can use it.  I am volunteering to take part in an effort to create such
a manual and I've got a few ideas already.

If you're interested and want to help please reply with suggestions
etc.  If a few people are interested then we can come up with a plan
for creating some decent documentation for a great messaging
application and take if from there.  If no-one else is then it'll be a
one-man effort!

regards,

Ananda Samaddar