Thoughts on QQ Situation

ccpaging at foxmail.com ccpaging at foxmail.com
Tue May 20 23:28:18 EDT 2008

I am one of the member of the pidgin qq plugin in http://groups.google.com/group/openq/

In fact, we have 5 patches now, and the 05-patch-reconnect should release at this weekend.

After 05-patch-reconnect, we have forward qq plugin to:
1. Test ok on qq 2005 protocol
2. Rewrite the network layer based on simple and yahoo plugin of purple
3. Test ok on tcp connect, and tcp connect over http/socks4/socks5 proxy
4. Test ok on udp connect
5. Test ok on arm-based embed device(pdaxrom for sharp zaurus, maemo for nokia), Freebsd on Mac book, ubuntu, arch linux

Since 06-patch-login, qq plugin will forword to qq 2006 protocol according to eva and lumaqq.

We are likely to maintain qq plugin if you want.

2008-05-21