pidgin: c7e4a2de: Part of a patch from ubuntu to remove en...

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Wed May 21 23:19:03 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 23:05 -0400, nosnilmot at pidgin.im wrote:
> Revision: c7e4a2de6be91644b964c05d489d38174fbcbb22
> Ancestor: f27cf27abac3307baeb823ac405c3c09bf5f057e
> Author: stu at nosnilmot.com

Note that the From: address on this commit email was the person who
committed the patch (nosnilmot at pidgin.im) and the Author: in the body of
the message is that given on the mtn command line with --author.

Hopefully this will reduce confusion in the future, and reduce missed
commit emails due to whatever reasons (I noticed a number of commits
where --author was specified generated no emails - maybe spam or
subscription filters on commits at pidgin.im ?)

Regards,

Stu.