now-playing: pidgin 2.4.2, audacious 1.5.0, ubuntu 8.04

Adam Ambrus eidam655 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 14:02:45 EDT 2008

hello,

i've just upgraded from pidgin 2.4.1 to 2.4.2.

one thing i miss is that the pidgin-audacious plugin does not work;
works only when pidgin <= 2.4.1 is installed.

i would like to ask, whether there is any alternative to this plugin,
that would work with my applications combination (see the Subject of
this message).

or, if you could navigate me to Audacious DBus API, or "how to get
results of 'audtool current-song' bash command within python script," i
would be thankful to you.

--
Best regards / S pozdravom Adam Ambrus
__Only those have to look good, who cannot do anything else__