pidgin: 45401c96: Use "email" and "Email" consistently. T...

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun May 25 18:18:41 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 18:10 -0400, rlaager at pidgin.im wrote:
> Revision: 45401c961ca97b6dd3675db39ca8d46f5142dada

> Use "email" and "Email" consistently.  This is potentially controversial,
> but here it is.  For reference, Google and Yahoo call it "email" and
> dropping the hyphen on no-longer-new words is apparently standard practice.

This may get backed out... we'll have to see what people think. But, if
it doesn't, I have an important announcement:

If "E-mail" translated to something starting with "E-mail" in your
language *AND* the hyphen *IS* required in your language, then my sed
script broke things for your translation.

If you need help fixing this or have questions, please let me know.

Richard