Yahoo! Improvement SoC Project

Sulabh Mahajan sulabh.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:50:45 EST 2008

Hello,

The project was mentored by Mark Doliner.

There are a few issues with the code, I am sorry I am not getting time these
days to look into them, because of exams, seminars, presenations, etc at the
college.

In a day or two, I will write to the devel list a summary of the tasks
completed in this project, and also remove a few bugs that I think still
exist. Merging into the main code happen soon.

Thanks,

Sulabh